All Grown Up! (Season 1)
All Grown Up! is an animated television series created by Arlene Klasky and Gábor Csupó for Nickelodeon. After the success of the Rugrats 10th anniversary special All Growed Up, Nickelodeon commissioned All Grown Up! as a spin-off series based on the episode. The series ran from April 12, 2003 to August 17, 2008.
The characters of "Rugrats" TV series are now preteens. Tommy, Dil, Chuckie, Phil, Lil, Kimi, Angelica and Susie now have to deal with adolescent issues. Making their way through middle school, making new friends and following their dreams, the kids are just trying to cope.
Why It Rocks
- It was the first Nicktoon to have a spin-off based on the original series.
- The voice acting is still good.
- Great animation, especially for seasons 3-5.
- Awesome and catchy intro made by Cree Summer.
- It can teach good morals.
- Some of the characters has changed, such as Angelica who's becoming nicer and mature.
- Some rather heartwarming moments.
- The idea of a show about the adventures of the Rugrats as more grown up is quite interesting, and it was a pretty decent spin-off.
The Only Bad Quality
- It can be a little bit stereotypical.