Bunnicula is an American animated television series from Warner Bros. Animation developed by Jessica Borutski and Maxwell Atoms. It was produced by Borutski and Maxwell Atoms and distributed by Warner Bros. Television. It premiered on Cartoon Network on February 6, 2016 and then premiered on Boomerang on the same day. It was renewed for a 3rd season on 2018, however it was likewise revealed that production has since ended past that season, so the show will end on after season three as well.
It is a dark comedy about a vampire rabbit named Bunnicula who drinks carrot juice instead of blood to strengthen his super abilities in new paranormal adventures.
Why It Rocks
- Very good animation.
- Best Main Characters
- Great voice acting
- Similar to the books, but readers familiar with the series will quickly recognize Chester’s obsession with Bunnicula and his repeated attempts to get rid of the newest arrival.
- Bunnicula's mysterious origin is hinted at in the series’ opening credits.
- Some of the other supernatural creatures the trio run into this first season include a “Mumkey” (a mummy monkey), a zombie fish and a “bearshee (a bear banshee).
- It is one of Maxwell Atoms's works.
- It's a lot of fun to watch.
- Bunnicula cartoon is a little different from Bunnicula novel.
- Unlike the mute original, this Bunnicula actually talks, but in a sort of garbled Latinesque language