Jump to navigation Jump to search
Carbunkle Cartoons is a Canadian animation studio, known for their work in the first two seasons of The Ren & Stimpy Show. The studio is headed by Bob Jaques and Kelly Armstrong.
Why They Rock
- Their animation is very good and also smooth, especially in the shows they worked for like the first two seasons of The Ren & Stimpy Show, The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack, the first season of The Baby Huey Show and even the bad shows too like The Ripping Friends and Ren & Stimpy "Adult Party Cartoon", making one of redeemable qualities of the infamous APC.
- They fight with teeth and nails to make the best animation of the shows they worked on, and they manage to make a good and even better animation at the end, especially with the retakes they made in the episode "Stimpy's Invention" to have a great animation (despite the small mistakes that Fil-Cartoons made with the animation of the episode).
- Also they're considered the best studio that gave the best animation in Ren & Stimpy, according to the fans and John Kricfalusi himself.
- Their collaborations with Big Star Enterprise are great too, in shows like the previously mentioned the first season of The Baby Huey Show and the infamous Ren & Stimpy "Adult Party Cartoon", as well working together in The Haunted World of El Superbeasto film.
- Overall, they're a better animation service studio of Canada which worked in awesome cartoons, unlike Kennedy Cartoons.