Doki Doki! PreCure (Japanese: ドキドキ！プリキュア Hepburn: Dokidoki! Purikyua, literally "Heart-Pounding! Pretty Cure"), is a Japanese anime series produced by Toei Animation as the tenth installment in Izumi Todo's Pretty Cure metaseries, featuring the eighth generation of Cures.
Why It Rocks
- The concept of protagonists infused with love and human emotions.
- Like J.A.K.Q. Dengekitai & Kamen Rider Blade The idea of having cures that are based on playing cards is a unique idea.
- Great dynamic between the five colorful Cures.
- Wonderfully and amazing CGI animated transformations.
- The opening and the CGI ending songs are catchy.
- There are emotional moments like it's predecessor Smile PreCure.
- Cute and entertaining.
The Only Bad Quality
- The English dub, dubbed Glitter Force DokiDoki, could have been annoying if it was for the Americanization that suffered along with Smile PreCure.