Henry’s Amazing Animals
Henry’s Amazing Animals or Amazing Animals for short, is an American/British educational nature children’s program produced by Dorling Kindersley for Disney Channel in 1996. The show centered around a CG animated lizard named Henry, who is usually faced with a problem relating to the episode’s theme, but gets help from an unseen narrator who helps him resolve his problem by teaching him facts about animals and how they live.
Why It Rocks
- It helps teaches kids facts about animals, as well as having them learn new facts on them.
- Henry and the narrator’s interactions between each other can be very amusing and funny.
- Decent CGI animation.
- Amazing opening and theme song.
- The show’s a unique blend of Live-Action, CGI, Traditional Animation, Stop-Motion, and Claymation all together.
- Henry’s reports are very nonsensical and enjoyable at the same time.
- A few clever and witty jokes from Henry and the narrator every now and then.
- The animated segments with the cartoon animals can feel pointless at times.