Difference between revisions of "Ordinary Girl"
Latest revision as of 16:20, 4 May 2021
Ordinary Girl is a Australian traditional animated web-series that first premiered on April 14, 2018. The show is created and produced by Mitchell Tansell, who previously worked on STIX.
Ordinary Girl follows the story of a normal teenage girl named Kirby, who goes to High School with her two best friends. All is good until one night, where she discovers something that will change her life forever.
Why It Rocks
- The animation is solid, especially from Episode 4.
- The voice acting is like they're enjoying themselves.
- It's a story arc, which means following the events from the last episode.
- Likeable characters such as Kirby, Michael and Emma.
- There's was a reference in Kirby's room that she has a STIX poster, which makes her a STIX fan.
- Like STIX, it has a great art style.
- There's not a single episode that is bad due to only having 4 episodes.
- Karen is kinda an unlikeable character.
- Kirby talks about Scott a bit too much.
- Both Kirby and Michael are secretly simps.
- Scott is a one note character, but likeable.
Ordinary Girl has received mostly positive reviews from critics and fans. Acclaim for the animation, voice acting, story and characters.
- The voice actor Angie Ph, is currently voicing Stella from STIX.