101 Johnnies (Johnny Test, 2005)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
"101 Johnnies" is the first half of the seventh episode in the second season of Johnny Test (2005).
Johnny accidentally makes 100 robot clones of himself in order to do his chores for him, but the clones become defective soon after.
Why It Rocks 101 Times
- Although overly strict, some of Hugh's reasons for telling Johnny off are understandable, like not brushing his teeth nor mowing the lawn as it looked like a jungle.
- "I'm Johnny, I'm Johnny, I'm Johnny" - All the Johnny robot duplicates.
- The plan Johnny uses in order to get the lawn mowed faster is pretty good, as he asks Susan and Mary to create a duplicate version of himself and avoids coming off as unoriginal.
- Some funny moments, such as Dukey's quote "How are we gonna catch 100 Johnnies in 10 minutes?", the duplicate Johnnies' quote as mentioned above, and even the flashback scene.
- The way Johnny, Dukey, Susan and Mary get rid of the Johnny clones is very clever, as they put them in the shed when telling them that the television is on before Hugh returns and manage to get 100 of them into the building with time to spare.
- Half-Good Ending: Although Hugh was about to punish Susan and Mary by taking away their priveliges, Johnny then comes in and tells the truth, and so, Hugh gets Johnny out of trouble for being honest and because of the clones doing work around the yard.
- Hugh was pretty strict at the start, as he grew concerned when Johnny got a "C" in social studies, when that isn't even a big deal, blamed him for not brushing his teeth when Susan and Mary were hogging the bathroom and for farting when Dukey was the one who did that.
- Half-Bad Ending: When Susan and Mary get all the Johnny clones into the shed, they start falling out just as Hugh arrived home and then, Susan and Mary got all their priveliges taken away - but it did become good thanks to Johnny's honesty.
- It holds a rating of 6.3/10 on IMDb.
- The episode title is a reference to the classic 1961 Disney film, 101 Dalmatians.