11 Louds a Leapin' (The Loud House)
11 Louds a Leapin' is the fifty-third episode, and the Season 2 premiere of The Loud House, as well as the series' first full-length episode.
The Louds are getting ready for Christmas, when the unthinkable happens to Lincoln: his sled goes in their neighbor's yard. Later, as Lincoln and Clyde attempt to pull off a sled rescue mission, they end up finding out secrets about Mr. Grouse.
Why It Rocks
- It is the first ever full-length episode of The Loud House.
- We get to see the more softer and caring side of the usually grumpy neighbor, Mr. Grouse.
- A top-notch Christmas musical number by the Loud family and the McBride family.
- The ending is very heartwarming.
- Many memorable and funny running gags through the episode.
- Leni constantly turning around-the-house objects into fashion.
- Lola trying her best to be nice.
- Lori’s crazy impulse to open presents before Christmas.
- Lincoln’s mission to get his sled back from Mr. Grouse.
- Lana trying to catch one of Santa’s reindeer.
- Luan’s “Christmas” puns.
- Luna trying to write a good Christmas song.
- Well-done story development.
- Clyde finally gets a kiss from his crush, Lori Loud (one of his main goals in the show).
- It gives us a good moral about how Christmas is “not about getting, but about giving” and “caring about those less fortunate“.
- It was the episode where the Loud parents finally revealed their faces, which was one of the biggest moments in the show.
The Only Two Bad Qualities
- Some gross-out humor, like when Charles pees in the snow.
- Mr. Grouse yelling "Louds!" can get tiresome.
This episode was favoured with positive reception and critical acclaim by fans and critics of the series for its Christmas themed spirit to the show, and the show's most famous song, "That's What Christmas is All About".