2Geniuses 2Gether 4Ever (Dexter's Laboratory)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dexter decides to work with Mandark, but finds himself doing all of the work. In the end, Mandark tries to press the button when Dexter connects the plug in the outlet to bring his show title back.
Why It Stays 2gether, 4ever
- The plot is very creative here, as it has Dexter working with Mandark and him showing Mandark his laboratory, which is nice and very different from what we usually see.
- Dexter's room looks very cool - we even see a Samurai Jack figurine!
- As mentioned above, Dexter is very likable here and for once is actually friendly to Mandark and shows his laboratory. He also helps him take over the world.
- The robot army design looks pretty cool, along with a dinosaur in a time portal.
- Although Mandark still thought Dexter's plan still had an evil twist, he made Dexter more smarter just by pushing a button.
- The reference to the show's intro near the end when Mandark tried to push the button was pretty neat and funny.
- Funny Ending: Mandark got double-crossed by Dexter when he thought he double-crossed him. Then, Dexter sits on Mandark and says "If you can't play with big dolls, stay on the porch", and then a "The End" logo pops up and it ends with Dexter breaking the fourth wall.
- Thanks to the first 7 reasons above, it was a great way to end off the first Cartoon Cartoon in production order.
- As if theory #7 was hilarious the reason Dexter double crossed Mandark was because he decided to he decided get to back at him by plugging the cord into the outlet so the sign would say "Dexter's Laboratory" in green to have the show back on his side once more making Mandark look like a loser for the rest of his life. Which of course will serve Mandark right for plugging his cord into Dexter's outlet on the bottom.
The Only Bad Quality
- Mandark still thought Dexter bringing him to his lab had an evil twist to it. Once again, his laugh still sounds forced and threw a tantrum when the button didn't work near the end.