A Haunting is a paranormal anthology series that ran from 2005 to 2007 and revived in 2012 and is ongoing. Each episode is supposedly based on true eyewitness events of violent paranormal entities from ghosts to demons.
It started due to the popularity of two 2 hour long documentaries, A Haunting in Connecticut, and A Haunting in Georgia, both of which soon got their own movies. A Haunting often airs on Destination America and sometimes on TLC.
Why It Rocks
- Supposedly true stories of the paranormal.
- Very terrifying entities.
- Vicious attacks from supernatural beings.
- Many of the cases were worked on by Ed and Lorraine Warren.
- Great designs for the entities.
- One of the longest lasting paranormal series to date being almost 15 years old.
- Many eyewitness give their testimonies over what happened to them.
- While some episodes end with the demon or ghost driven out, some episodes have residents being forced to move out, showing that sadly evil does sometimes win over good.
- Often airs at night so be careful when watching before going to sleep. You will get nightmares.
IMDB's users have given it a user rating of around 8 out of 10.