Abby Hatcher (originally titled Abby Hatcher, Fuzzly Catcher) is a Canadian CGI-animated television series created by Rob Hoegee. Produced by Guru Studio in conjunction with Spin Master Entertainment for Nickelodeon, the series premiered on January 1, 2019, while debuting online on December 18, 2018. On June 4, 2019, the series was renewed for a second season. New episodes moved to the Nick Jr. Channel, where they have been shown since November 10, 2019.
The series follows an intelligent and energetic seven-year-old girl named Abby Hatcher, and her new friends, the Fuzzlies. The Fuzzlies are quirky creatures that live in her family's hotel. Together with her best Fuzzly friend Bozzly, Abby goes on wild adventures to fix Fuzzly mishaps and help them in any way she can.
Why It Rocks
- Amazing CGI animation.
- The fuzzlies have adorable eyes and designs.
- This show has a pretty catchy theme song.
- Likeable characters, such as Abby herself.
- It teaches kids great lessons such as how it’s like to give hugs to stuffed animals.
- Abby has an awesome outfit. Not only that, she’s good role model.
- The voice acting is cool.
- Most episodes have interesting plots.
- Reasonably easy for kids to understand, and it's not pandering.
- Some of the problems the fuzzlies have to face are relatable, especially to children, and sometimes to adults.
- The backgrounds and set design are nice to see.
- Promotes caring for others' well-being.