Angelo Rules (Angelo la Débrouille) is an animated series produced by TeamTO and Cake Entertainment and directed by Chloé Miller and Franz Kirchner. It is based on the book series Comment Faire Enrager... by Sylvie De Mathuisieulx and Sebastien Diologent. On 29 November 2016, the series was renewed for a fourth season with 52 episodes.
Angelo is the kid who tries to be the wise guy. He is constantly coming up with plans and strategies to get out of trouble. He’s determined as well that nothing will stand in the way of getting what he wants and actually embraces challenges.
Angelo isn’t put off by the natural setbacks most kid have to confront: like parents, siblings and rules but that doesn’t deter him. He has a couple of really good friends who also help him in his strategic planning: Sherwood the Logistic King and Lola the Mega Enthusiast. Together they make a "Winning Trio!"
Why It Rules
- Episodes with creative and fun plots, like "Detention", "Pop Quiz", "Let Manetti Win" and "Kick-it Ball".
- The show has a huge cast, full of funny and likable characters like Angelo himself, Lola, Sherwood, Tracy, Butterfingers, Cooper, Mr. Foot, Peter and Manetti.
- For a low-budget show, the CGI animation is amazing, with a unique art style, great character designs and well-polished backdrops. Also, the animation has improved a lot in later seasons.
- The theme song, although simple, is also very good.
- The opening of the show is decent, both in season 1 and season 2.
- The show was a big hit in the French community, and even had some memes.
- The show has a good soundtrack.
- Some notable animation errors are present in the first season, like the characters getting completely static at times.
- There are some episodes with bad moral lessons.
- The stop motion animation style, while not bad, doesn't quite match the art style of the show.
- The show sometimes recycles the character models,backgrounds and places a lot. 
- The second half of season 3 and the season 4 was a major downgrade and an example of a good show falling victim to seasonal rot
Angelo Rules was one of 24 nominees for the second International Emmy Kids Awards in 2013.
It holds a 6.5/10 on IMDb and a 5.2/10 on Senscritique and has even earned a cult following