Angry Birds on The Run (season 1)
Angry Birds on The Run is a live-action plush series on the official Angry Birds YouTube channel. The series officially began on November 17, 2018, and a second season begins on June 6, 2020.
When Red, Chuck and Bomb are accidentally released from their app game world and into the human world, they get into wacky misadventures trying to find a way back. Meanwhile, they are being hunted down by an unknown person.
Why It Rocks
- The voice acting of Red, Chuck, and Bomb is bombastically (no pun intended) complex.
- The puppetry of the three main birds are superb.
- Several funny moments, such as Bomb crying, when Red told him that they're gonna be replaced.
- Red, Chuck, and Bomb are likeable in their own way.
- The pigs are more competent in this show, especially King Smoothcheeks
- The journey Red, Chuck, and Bomb went through is pretty breath-taking and wacky.
- Funny references, such as Red doing Frank Nelson's "EEE-Yeeeeeeeeesssss?" catchphrase.
- It served as an improvement over "Piggy Tales: Third Act" and "Angry Birds Blues".
- The character designs does resemble to the older Angry Birds games, Angry Birds Toons, and first 2 series of Piggy Tales, instead of rather using the design from the movie.
- The show is very obscure. This is why it was a bad idea for Toons.TV to be shut down by Rovio.
- Depending on your view, it can be a bit boring at times.
- Some characters like, The Blues, Hal, Terence, Silver and Bubbles were absent.
- Like other post-film games and entertainment made by Rovio, they mainly focus on Red, Chuck and Bomb when it would be nice to see the other birds too.
- Some of the scenes use Stock Photos and The Animators did forget to remove them in one episode.
- Unfortunately, this show was ended with "Flock Face Off - Part 2" as a cliffhanger, which no one can resolve what happens next.
- Season 2 received much more negative reception than season 1.
<comments /> ]]