Animorphs (also known under the promotional title AniTV) is a Canadian-American television adaptation made by Protocol Entertainment based on the Scholastic book series of the same name by K. A. Applegate. It was made for YTV for Season 1 and Global for season 2 in Canada and Nickelodeon for the United States. The series was broadcast from September 1998 to March 2000 in the United States and Canada.
Five kids are given the power to morph into any creature they wish to help them fight villainous Visser Three and his fellow Yeerks, a breed of parasitic aliens threatening Earth.
Why It Rocks
- The TV show still stays faithful to the book series.
- Amazing voice acting.
- Likeable characters such as Jake, Rachel, Marco, Cassie, and Tobias.
- Excellent 3D-morphing effects especially for 1998 to 2000 standards.
- A Great drama to air on Nickelodeon, alongside Zoey 101 and Caitlin's Way.
- Catchy (and decent) theme song depending on your view.
- Many of the characters have their own personalities.
- Jake the brave, responsible,cool under pressure, and the accepts change one.
- Rachel the aggressive, bold, reckless and still a good cousin and friend one.
- Marco a joker and a comedian one .
- Cassie the compassionate, kind and empathetic one.
- Tobias the shy, kind and gentle one.
- It is still one of the shows to watch for the nostalgic.
- Not all the time the series stays faithful to the book series.
- Rachel can be unlikable sometimes.
- Although it was not a Nickelodeon original, it was acquired by Nickelodeon.