Barky Boats (Bluey)
Barky Boats is the 31st episode of the 2 season of Bluey
Bluey and Mackenzie are excited to spend time with their two buddies Mia and Captain. When the older kids run off to play together without them, Calypso explains that growing up can be hard.
Why it Rocks
- Just like these three episodes, it's another wholesome Bluey episode.
- The relationship between Captain and Mia is really cute.
- It has a good message saying that being 12 can be hard.
- It also doesn't have to apply to just 12 year olds, but also to teenagers.
- Beautiful and calming soundtrack.
- The quote "Ooh, Bluey's gonna marry Mackenzie." is really funny.
- Amazing and heartwarming ending, which can also be enough to let out a tear.
- The settings in different places (such as the place where Captain and Mia try finding Barky Boats and where Bluey and Mia make a fairy garden" are stunning to look at.
- The soundtrack on this episode is based on Tribe of Avaren.