Batman: The Brave and the Bold
Batman: The Brave and the Bold is the name of an American animated television series based in part on the comic book series of the same name. It made its debut on Cartoon Network from November 14, 2008 to November 18, 2011.
The caped crusader teams up with several other DC Comics heroes for new adventures based on the comic book series `The Brave and the Bold'.
Why It's The Brave And The Bold
- This series stays faithful to the comics.
- Memorable heroes like Batman, Aquaman, Green Arrow, Plastic Man, Blue Bettle, Red Tornado, Superman and Wonder Woman, as well as some villains like the Joker, Catwoman, Penguin, Mr. Freeze, Gorilla Grodd, Poison Ivy and Black Mask.
- Great voice acting, especially from Diedrich Bader, Wil Wheaton, Greg Ellis, Zachary Gordon, Tom Kenny, John DiMaggio James Arnold Taylor, Jeff Bennett, Grey DeLisle, Yuri Lowenthal and Tara Strong.
- Speaking of main cast, they also have special guests for some episodes, like Kevin Conroy, Mark Hamill, Neil Patrick Harris, the late Adam West, Tyler James Williams, Michael Rosenbaum, Cree Summer and "Weird Al" Yankovic.
- The animation and the character designs looks good. It's bright, colorful, and perfectly brings the Silver Age of DC to life.
- The intro is great and catchy.
- Aside from action, this show does have some comedy moments, in which, it was mostly around Bat-Mite.
- It was spawned a comic book, based on this series.
- Most of the episodes in the prologue, where Batman teams up some heroes to stop the villains, before the main plot was incredible.
- Good episodes for each season like Battle of the Superheroes, Chill of the Night!, Mayhem of the Music Meister, The Knights of Tomorrow, The Super-Batman of Planet X and The Knights of Tomorrow. Mitefall! was also the last episode for the series and the final scene where Batman's final words to the audience was a perfect way to end the series.
- Some hilarious and heartwarming moments.
- Since the series ended, Batman made an appearance in Scooby-Doo! & Batman: The Brave and the Bold, a direct-to-video film which was a crossover with Scooby-Doo.
- This was the second Batman series to be a non-DC Animated Universe, after The Batman.
- It was the first series produced by Warner Bros. Animation to be in high-definition.
- After it ended in 2008, The Brave and the Bold was replaced by Beware the Batman, were it changes back into a mature tone.
- This show was available at HBO Max in February 2021, along with other Batman TV and film series.
<youtube width="320" height="180"> 6w3YmioxwtY>/youtube> <youtube width="320" height="180"> mnEwMH_XAW0>/youtube>