Beast Wars: Transformers
Beast Wars: Transformers was an American and Canadian CGI animated animated science fiction drama series that aired during September 16, 1996 - March 7, 1999 on Fox Kids and the Toonami in the U.S and YTV IN Canada and the first installment of the Beast Era
Why It Rocks
- Even thoguh it looks outdated the CGI is great and it´s animated by the same company Mainframe Entertainment who also made ReBoot.
- The CGI improved as the series carries on as season 3 is better then season 1.
- Great Voice Acting From Garry Chalk, Ian James Cortlett, Scott McNeil, And David Kaye.
- Megatron is a very intimidating villian as unlike his G1 character of the same name his plans were to destroy the Autobots so the Maximals would never exist and Decepticon and Predacon´s would rule the galaxy.
- Waspinator is a butt monkey BUT IN A GOOD WAY. As he's not only really funny but near the end of the series he then quits the Predacons having enough of being treated like a butt monkey.
- Optimus Primal is very interesting character because he tries to live up to the legacy of his ancestor: Optimus Prime.
- Dinobot is the best Character! he had a awesome character arc and his death was pretty sad but awesome.
- It Had The Best Episodes: Code Of Hero, And Transmutate.
- Nemesis Part 1 and 2 was a good ending to the show.
- It Sequel Beast Machines wasn´t well received.
- Even Though Silverbolt is a likeable character his heroic stereotype can get annoying.
- As Mentioned Before The CGI is pretty outdated.
- It had a comedic tone to season 3 and 1 that kind of felt wrong.
- The Japanese had a Kid Appeal comedic tone too.
- It's god awful N64, and it's PS1 game