Big Trouble in Little Quahog (Family Guy)
Big Trouble in Little Quahog is the fourth episode of the seventeenth season of Family Guy, and the 313th episode overall.
Brian and Stewie get shrunken to a microscopic size by a shrinking machine, and they have to get back to normal before an exterminator comes.
Why It Rocks
- The episode's visuals are very detailed, including the sizes of characters and objects.
- In addition to the visuals, the animation is also great.
- The idea of Brian and Stewie shrinking down to microscopic size is an interesting and creative concept.
- The episode also has a very suspenseful tone while Brian and Stewie try to get back to normal size and escape.
- A lot of hilarious moments:
- Peter thinking that the exterminator is an "Ex-Terminator"
- One of the water bears is literally a water bear version of Patrick Stewart.
- Since the episode doesn't have a lot of cutaways, it flows very well.
- Gilbert Gottfried as the voice of the dog whistle. Also his second and final guest stint on the show before his death.
The episode has received positive reviews from fans and critics and is often considered to be one of the best modern Family Guy episodes. It currently holds a rating of 7.8/10 on IMDb.