Jump to navigation Jump to search
Jorge Flores, known as blameitonjorge, is a YouTube list maker and short film creator. He is best known for making videos about controversial topics, such as UFO sightings or conspiracies. He is also known for making videos about Lost Media.
Why He Rocks
- He has a friendly and soothing voice that always fits the style and theme of the video.
- While most list-making channels try too hard be witty, Jorge's narration is modest and respectful to the viewers, and the humor in his videos is actually intelligent and funny, like when he talked about surprisingly dark finales to kid-friendly shows.
- He has exceptional chemistry with any YouTuber he collabs with, most notably PhantomStrider.
- Not typical for YouTube channels of his video style, his thumbnails are easy-on-the-eyes with no signs of clickbait or arrows, and they are always relevant to the theme of the video.
- He often uncovers unanswered mysteries and controversies of the real world, such as conspiracy theories and extra-terrestrial activity.
- He also does reviews and gives his honest opinion on certain things, like when he compiled a list of the best songs from kids shows based on his opinion, and he explains why he enjoys them with his usual modest and respectful shtick.
- His editing style has a certain charm and calm pace to it that makes his videos both relaxing and informative to watch.
- He puts a lot of effort into the research in order to make the videos as accurate as possible.
- His videos bring irrelevant, forgotten things such as 90's characters, bootleg games and old TV shows back into interest, making his videos always unpredictable.
- One of his videos, "Top 16 Most WTF Product Mascots" is probably one of his weakest with a extremely poor script consisting of unfunny overly-exaggerated lines meant to simply describe a mascot but goes on for way too long.
- He was born and raised in California on November 11 1995.
- He frequently collaborates with That Creepy Reading.
- He has a minor series called "Cartoon Trivia", where he reveals trivia about famous cartoons.
- He created his YouTube channel on April 28th, 2013 with his first ever video, "Pixar Easter Eggs", was posted on July 2nd, 2013.
- His blameitonjorge channel has amassed over 650,000 subscribers. One of his most popular videos, "Top 20 Disturbing Moments in Kids Shows," has garnered over 6 million views since its August 5th, 2014 posting.
- In one of his videos, "10 Incredibly Lame 90's Mascots That Time Tried To Forget", the Crappy Games Wiki was mentioned.