Bloo's Brothers (Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends)
"Bloo's Brothers" is the second half of the fourth episode in the second season of Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends.
Mac takes Bloo to school for show-and-tell, and his classmates love Bloo so much that they imagine their own Bloo knock-offs. Hundreds of Bloos come to Foster's the next day and Bloo dubs them his minions, but when Mac shows up to take Bloo to see the Ice Charades, he cannot figure out which Bloo is the original.
Why It's Full of Bloo Clones (in a good way)
- The plot is very interesting and creative here, as it has all the classmates from Mac's school imagining their Bloo lookalikes when seeing Mac's show-and-tell presentation on Bloo.
- Speaking of which, all the different Bloos the kids at Mac's class imagine look very cool and unique from each other.
- Frankie is very likable at the start here for appreciating Mac and Bloo helping around the home and gives them tickets for them to go to the Ice Charades.
- Depending on your view, Bloo's clones singing the Ice Charades' opening song is a bit funny.
- Some emotional moments as well, such as one of the Bloos memorizing the times him and Mac spent together, causing the other clones to almost cry.
- Decent Ending: Although the manager of the Ice Charades said that it had to close down due to the man in the blueberry breaking his leg (which ruined the show), Mac gives him the idea of the Bloo clones forming a giant blueberry, saving the show (though Bloo wasn't too happy)...
The Only Bad Quality
- Bloo was pretty annoying here, especially for boasting to everyone at Foster's about him and Mac going to the Ice Charades (even though Frankie was the one who bought Mac and Bloo tickets). He even gets his "minions" to sing the Ice Charades opening song and uses Mac's chemistry set and gets angry at Mac just because he wasn't in the ball of Bloos!
- Some of the Bloo clones did mess around for a bit, but not for the entire episode.
- This episode, along with Sight for Sore Eyes, hold a rating of 7.8/10 on IMDB.