Blue's Clues & You!
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Blue invites viewers to join her and friend Josh on a clue-led adventure and solve a puzzle.
Why It Rocks
- Stays faithful to the original Blue's Clues series.
- The CGI animation is beautiful.
- Extremely catchy theme song.
- Josh is an excellent host.
- A lot of the original characters return such as Mailbox, Tickety Tock, and Sidetable Drawer.
- Paprika and Cinnamon get 2 new baby siblings named Sage and Ginger.
- Steve and Joe make a return in the first episode.
- Joe makes another appearance in Blue’s Sing Along Spectacular
- It was also surprising that Blue's Clues came back 13 years later.
- As of Season 2, they now only take plots from the original and make something new out of it, rather than making a full remake in Season 1.
- Most of the episodes in Season 1 are just remakes of episodes from the original, which can get old if the series always relied on remaking episodes without making anything new to them.
- The CGI could be a bit ugly to some people, and one could argue if this reboot should have kept the 2D animation. This is especially when the CGI characters are in a low framerate, looking like they're in stop-motion.
- Plothole: There is an episode that is a remake to an episode of the original show where Magenta gets glasses as it shows, this show is a sequel to the original Blue's Clues, so it might get confusing to viewers.