Boruto: Naruto the Next Generation
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Why It Rocks
- Good animation like the previous series. In fact, it is considered a step up
- Great art style and character designs.
- Great music and soundtrack.
- Good voice acting in both sub and dub.
- The story goes back more to the style of the early Naruto manga, for the most part; later Naruto and most of Naruto Shippuden went away from the small battles and strategy that made the fights in early Naruto so engaging.
- Boruto is less annoying than his father was early on in Naruto.
- Boruto is much more skilled than his father was at that age, which is probably due to growing up with a father, which Naruto didn't.
- On the account of being stronger than Naruto was at that age, to some viewers this makes it more boring because Boruto, at least early on, rarely struggled with fights.
- In addition, because Boruto didn't grow up with the struggles that Naruto did, some viewers might think he's extremely stuck up and annoying in his own right.
- The character Boruto himself got massive hate from the fans, mostly because of these reasons listed in this video.
- There is a fair share of filler episodes compared to the previous two series. Because of this, it caused the show to be boring to some.
- In the English dub, adult Naruto's voice still sounds the same as child Naruto's.