Brian in Love (Family Guy)
Brian in Love is the fourth episode in the second season of the American animated television series Family Guy.
Brian realises he is in love with Lois while on a journey of self-discovery; Peter and Lois face off in a school board election.
Why It Rocks
- Funny moments in the episode, like how Stewie cleverly gets back at Brian for blaming him, and when Brian freaked out after seeing Jake Tucker’s face.
- We get more info about Brian’s life as he takes therapy, and learn that he wants to explore the world, which we get to see him do.
- Peter is also likable in this episode, as he comforts his friend about his feelings, even if he doesn’t know that Brian likes Lois.
- Nice moment near the end where Brian talks to Lois about how he feels about her, and then they both agreed that they should only be friends.
- Funny ending where Brian and Peter play golf, and Peter keeps missing the hole.
- The animation (provided by Rough Draft Studios) and the voice acting is still good as always.
- Though nowhere as bad in "Play It Again, Brian", it promotes bestiality because of the fact that Brian (a dog) is in love with Lois (a human). But here, it isn't too bad since Brian only talks to Lois about how he feels about her and that they both agreed that they should only be friends. Not to mention, unlike the other episode, Brian doesn't try to actually have sex with Lois.
- Though the animation is still good here, there are some animation errors everywhere, given that Rough Draft Studios doesn't do a good job trying to fix the errors.