Jump to navigation Jump to search
Camping is the 43rd episode of the first season of Bluey.
While on a camping holiday, Bluey makes a new friend called Jean-Luc; Bluey may not understand him, but they find a common language playing and hunting for a wild Daddy pig.
Why it Rocks
- Like these episodes, it's very heartwarming and may let a tear out.
- The ending, as said earlier is tear-jerking, and seeing Bluey and Jean-Luc as teenagers is emotional too.
- The same can be said when Jean-Luc has to leave, and Bluey starts feeling sad about it.
- More amazing music that fits the tome of the episode well.
- Some funny moments here and there, such as when Bandit pretends to be a hog and when Bluey and Bingo pretend that the caravan is their mansion and Muffin is their butler.
- It manages to not have one, but two good morals: one being that even the most special people have to leave at some point and that you can make friends with people that even speak a different language to you.
- The backgrounds, especially where the camp takes place at, looks really pleasant to look at.
- At least this episode doesn't offend French people.