Cartoon Feud (Teen Titans Go!)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cartoon Feud is the 47th episode of the fifth season of Teen Titans GO!, and the 256th overall episode of the series. It is a crossover with Scooby-Doo!.
Control Freak forces the Titans and Mystery Inc. to compete on Family Feud.
Why It Rocks
- This episode features the first crossover of Scooby-Doo and Teen Titans, which works out here and makes for another good crossover with Teen Titans GO!.
- This episode is very-well written like most of the show’s crossovers and unlike most episodes of the series.
- The animation is better here than most episodes, specifically on the Scooby-Doo gang, since they all have their classic character designs, and they all still look great.
- The voice acting is really good here, especially Frank Welker, Grey Griffin, Matthew Lilard, and Kate Micucci as they reprise their roles as Mystery Inc., and they still voice the characters amazingly.
- Fred, Daphne, Velma, Shaggy and Scooby-Doo all still have their lovable personalities and charm like they usually do.
- Even the Titans are also likable in this episode.
- Very funny moments, like Mystery Inc. looking for clues on the game show, and Mystery Inc wondering who Frank Welker is.
- Control Freak had a good point that this show normally takes up most of the time-slots on Cartoon Network, and that other cartoons that are actually good need more time to shine.
- This also shows that everyone who’s making this show knows that everyone is sick of seeing Teen Titans Go! most of the time.
- Cartoon Network also knows about this, seeing that they started to make Teen Titans GO! play less, which includes this year the episode aired, 2019.
- The Family Feud game between Mystery Inc. and Teen Titans GO! is very entertaining and funny.
- It’s satisfying to see the Titans lose again in the show (given that they usually win unfairly), and against the Scooby gang nonetheless, in the Family Feud game.
- The chase scene where the Titans run from Control Freak is entertaining and funny as well.
- The ending is good and funny as Control Freak is defeated due to getting tired of chasing the Titans, a funny fourth wall break where Velma says that the Scooby gang was put in this episode to boost ratings of Teen Titans GO! (which ended up well seeing that this crossover is good), while Mystery Inc’s villain is reveal to be a parasite that became stuck on Fred’s body. Then, Beast Boy comes next to Scooby, turns into a dog and they both do their "Scooby-Dooby-Doo!" lines, and everyone laughs as the episode ends.
- Like with most episodes of the show, there are some gross out moments, like the Titans’ gross faces, and Control Freak’s greasy face.
- Plot hole: How did Fred ever get the enemy as a parasite?