Category:Golden Age cartoons
Cartoon shorts made in the late 1920s (1928) to 1960s. Technically these weren't shows but short films due to the fact television hadn't been invented yet until the 1930's. However, they are short for theaters, and once television came along in the 1920's-1930's, they were put into compilation shows like Mickey's Mouse Tracks and The Tex Avery Show.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Golden Age cartoons"
The following 70 pages are in this category, out of 70 total.
- The Alvin Show
- The Bodyguard (Tom and Jerry)
- The Bugs Bunny Show
- The Cat Above and The Mouse Below (Tom and Jerry)
- The Cat Concerto (Tom and Jerry)
- The Chow Hound (Looney Tunes)
- The Dover Boys (Looney Tunes)
- The Flintstones
- The Great Piggy Bank Robbery (Looney Tunes)
- The Hep Cat (Looney Tunes)
- The Huckleberry Hound Show
- The Pink Panther Show
- The Scarlet Pumpernickel (Looney Tunes)
- The Tom and Jerry Cartoon Kit (Tom and Jerry)
- The Truce Hurts (Tom and Jerry)
- The Yogi Bear Show
- Three Little Bops (Looney Tunes)
- Tom and Jerry (Hanna-Barbera era)
- Tom Terrific!
- Trick or Treat (Donald Duck)