Celebrity Deathmatch (Original Eric Fogel Run; 1998-2002)
|This page needs some cleaning up to meet Best Shows & Episodes Wiki's quality standards.|
The following reason has been specified: Missing infobox
Celebrity Deathmatch is a clay-animated satire show about celebrities engaging in fights to the death, hosted by Nick Diamond and Johnny Gomez. It aired on MTV in 1998 to 2002 and revived in 2006 and ended in 2007. Another reboot was scheduled for release but was cancelled.
The show is about celebrities who, through either an argument, dispute, or other means, end up on Celebrity Deathmatch where they can duke it out to the death.
Why It Rocks
- See your favorite celebrities duke it out to the death, or see celebrities you don't like get slaughtered.
- Amazing animation.
- It even had a episode with Beavis and Butt-head.
- The referee is Mills Lane, who provided his own voice throughout the original run.
- Various WWF/WWE wrestlers and actors make guest appearances, including "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, Mick Foley, The Undertaker, Chyna, Whoopi Goldberg Gilbert Gottfried and ,Mr. McMahon.
- Numerous and creative ways in which celebrities die.
- Tons of blood, gore and black comedy.
- Some of your favorite celebrities might end up dead; and some of your least favorites won.
- Celebrity Deathmatch Hits Germany was a terrible spinoff that led to the cancelation of the series.
- The 2006 revival (seasons 5 & 6), while nowhere near as bad as Celebrity Deathmatch Hits Germany, was still rather weak.
- Mills Lane left the show due to a stroke in 2002, which he was replaced by Chris Edgerly