Chadtronic (Chad Bergström), is a 30-year-old YouTuber who is mostly known to make videos like reaction-style videos and toy unboxing videos. His channel is sometimes filled with Nintendo-based content, but has also strayed off into different categories.
Why He Rocks
- He's extremely hilarious.
- He makes great reactions to bad/cringeworthy videos/YouTube channels like (old) SammyClassicSonicFan and Super Minecraft Kid.
- Talks about the past things people do.
- His love for gaming and classical things.
- His fanmade Amiibos are good.
- His reaction videos are also really funny.
- Well done editing.
- He has done crossovers with other users like PeanutButterGamer and the Gaming Historian.
- He talks a lot about weird or cool toys that exist.
- He has a second channel that currently unboxes Pokemon cards (channel's currently inactive).
- He owns a real company of his own, Yojoyco.
- He tries too hard to be edgy at times.
- For a brief time in 2017, he hardly uploaded any reaction videos (or videos in general for that matter) on his main channel. Instead, he was constantly active on Chadtronic Pokemon and Gloop. Fortunately, He took a break on both channels to focus on his main one. Gloop was turned into the official Yojoyco YouTube channel.
- He sometimes lacks research. For example, in "BLUE'S CLUES CRINGE EDITION", he called Blue a male (granted, because this a common mistake), and in one of the Cursed Commercials videos, he called Wilkins from his titular coffee commercials "Kermit the Frog" despite them looking nothing alike (this is also a common mistake, however, many more people are taking note). The only thing that they have in common is because they were both performed and built by Jim Henson.