Class of 3000
Class of 3000 is an American animated musical television series created by André 3000 (best known as a member of the hip hop duo Outkast) for Cartoon Network.
The series follows superstar and music teacher Sunny Bridges (voiced by 3000), who teaches a group of students at Atlanta, Georgia's Westley School of Performing Arts. Bridges is a jazz and blues artist who occasionally lectures in Atlanta's Little Five Points residential area.
Why It Rocks
- The theme song is one of the best parts of the entire show, have a listen!
- Smooth animation that went completely well with a clean art-style.
- Impressive voice acing, particularly from Tom Kenny, Phil LaMarr, Janice Kawaye and Jeff Bennett who already did roles in other Cartoon Network shows.
- Most of the soundtrack is very catchy, some great songs include "Oh, Peanut!", "All We Want Is Your Soul!", and "Throwdown".
- Sunny Bridges is a very likable protagonist, being the amazing music teacher of his class.
- Many other characters are also likable, like Lil' D, Madison, Tamika, Eddie, Philly, Kim and Kam Chin, and Principal Luna.
- Great comedy that has many funny moments, like these funny quotes, "Ow, my eye!", "Yes! Tofu Corn Dogs!", and some other funny moments include Madison getting a tuba stuck on her head, and when Mr. Barnum had a parade of elephants stomping on everyone's cars and spraying confetti at everyone.
- It inspires many people who are interested in music, as this show is filled with many wonderful songs and shows what being in a good music class is like.
The Only Bad Quality
- The student characters may sometimes come off as annoying or stereotypical.