Cleo & Cuquin
|This page needs some cleaning up to meet Best Shows & Episodes Wiki's quality standards.|
The following reason has been specified: Page needs some improvement.
Cleo & Cuquin is a 2018 CGI animated children's TV series that first premiered on Nick Jr. in January 7, 2018. And it's final episode aired in June 7, 2018.
The series follows an eight-year-old girl named Cleo and her youngest brother, Cuquin, as they help their other siblings solve the problems they encounter. At the end of each episode, Cleo uses the lessons learned from them to help her determine what she wants to be when she grows up.
Why It Rocks
- Very beautiful CGI animation that looks great.
- Likable characters such as:
- Cleo, who is the main titular character in the show, she's a very good role model to young children.
- Cuquin, who is Cleo's young baby brother, is a very funny baby who always jumps.
- Tete is such a smart boy just like Dexter and Doowee McAdam.
- Maripi is an adorable girl (But she can be mean sometimes).
- The background in this show look very impressive to look.
- Very catchy theme song that looks great.
- Some episodes can teach children good morals:
- "Tete's Project", teaches children that you need to do homework without forgetting anything to study. Which it's a great moral.
- "Juice Please", teaches that drinking any liquids to get lost of thirst is right.
- Very admirable character designs. Especially for Cleo & Cuquin themselves.
- Some episodes were good and entertaining to watch.
- Sometimes, the theme song can be very annoying at times.
- Each episode can have animation errors.
- Some episodes can have bad endings in them.
- The series had an official channel after the show was premiered.
- The series got a DVD release with a Filmora logo.
- The series currently had a 8.1/10 on IMDb and a 77% on Google.