Danger Mouse (2015)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Danger Mouse (2015) is an Irish-Canadian produced-British animated reboot of the original Cosgrove-Hall production of the same name.
Danger Mouse and his loyal companion Penfold fight various crimes cause by numerous villains all around London.
Why It Rocks
- While being a reboot, the show still has its charm and the original source material that made the original series good.
- Humorous writing that doesn't even take itself too seriously.
- The soundtrack is pretty epic.
- The show has a very entertaining and hilarious narrator that steals the whole show.
- The new characters that never appeared in the original are very good and that's rare in a reboot.
- Colonel K has hilarious dialog.
- Exciting episode plots.
- Very stellar and well done flash animation.
- The show always ends on a positive note.
- Well put-together remix of the original show's opening.
- It contains toilet humor in some episodes. One of the villains is an actual toilet.
- It's kind of formulaic.
- Some of the villains are rushed like Monsieur Camembert, who wanted to turn the world into cheese.
- There was a disturbing scene in The Scare Mouse Project where Professor Squawkencluck gets all lovey-dovey almost kisses Danger Mouse when the real one appears, and it turned out to be a hologram by Penfold. That is homosexuality, and should not be allowed on TV-Y7 rated shows.
- That's not the only homosexual reference. In No Place Like Greenback Greenback loses his memory and they must make him feel like a child (in a simpler way "mother" him). So Danger Mouse is the father and Penfold is the mother? Awkward isn't it. And Penfold is the most in to it, so when it turns out that Greenback didn't lose his memory, Penfold just becomes a MESS. And when Danger Mouse uses the MKIV to pick up Greenback, Penfold says "You've been a very naughty boy! Now I want you to sit there and think about what you've done!"
- There are some bad episodes such as "Danger At C Level", "Greenfinger", "Big Head Awakens", "Welcome to Danger World!", "Jeopardy Mouse", "Danger Fan", "Quark Games", "The Inventor Preventer", "Never Say Clever Again", "No Place Like Greenback", "Happy Boom Day!", "The Hamster Effect", "The Good, The Baaaaa, And The Ugly", "Attack of the Clowns", "Cheesemageddon", "The Queen of Weevils", "Hail Hydrant", "Tomorrow Never Comes", "Half the World Is Enough", "Danger Is Forever", "All 5 It", "Sir Danger de Mouse", " ", "Squawkenbard Kingcluck Brunel", "Live and Let Cry", "Lost Tempers In Space", "The Toad Who Would Be King", "I Believe In Danger Mouse", "Thanksgiving Sinner", "Quantum of Rudeness", "Gold Flinger", "There's Something About Scarlett", "Dry Hard", "Day of the Derek", "Crumfan", "The Scare Mouse Project", "Yule Only Watch Twice", "Twysted Sister", "Henemy of the State", "License to Care", "No More Mr. Ice Guy", "Rodent Recall", and "Melted".