Deep Sea Johnny (Johnny Test, 2005)
"Deep Sea Johnny" is the first half of the fourth episode in the first season of Johnny Test (2005).
Johnny uses an invention to breathe underwater, yet reversing the process causes a shark, squid, and electric eels to begin walking on land and wreak havoc to the beach.
Why It Rocks
- Some funny moments, such as Hugh running with the heavy man to get the perfect beach spot.
- The multi-color tan Susan invents/puts on Mary is very impressive, and she somehow gets Gill's love and attention.
- Johnny's monster/deep sea form looks pretty cool, along with Dukey's.
- The way Dukey distracts the eel is very clever, as he says about his tail being affectionate.
- The way the man at Beachfront Sushi defeats the octopus is also clever, as he uses a black bin bag to tie its head.
- Good Ending: After the octopus at Beachfront Sushi is defeated, Johnny and his family have some dinner on the beach picnic towel, and although the sea creatures say about Johnny destroying their home, Hugh said they were mistaken, and it ends with them having sushi.
The Only Bad Quality
- Although Gil fell in love with Mary because of the multi-color tan she had on, he was pretty selfish at the end for changing his mind when Mary reverted back to normal.
- It holds a rating of 7.2/10 on IMDB.