Denji Sentai Megaranger
Denji Sentai Megaranger (電磁戦隊メガレンジャー, Denji Sentai Megarenjā) is Toei's twenty-first production of the Super Sentai metaseries. The footage was also used in the American series, Power Rangers In Space. Megaranger premiered on February 14, 1997, and concluded on February 15, 1998.
Why It Rocks
- The concept of having technology and cyberspace within a sentai series, is a pretty cool concept and also having an excellent execution.
- Not to mention the concept of having the core rangers, to be high school students, a concept that was experimented and done first in the infamous Kousoku Sentai Turboranger, was done in an even better manner, here.
- The Megarangers are very likeable characters, as well as having distinct and charming personalities.
- Decent acting.
- Yuusaku Hayakawa/MegaSilver is a cool sixth ranger.
- Jaden Sentai Neziranger is one of the most iconic and memorable evil Sentai teams.
- Great Mecha.
- Awesome suit designs.
- The theme song is catchy.
- The ending song is decent.
- The Finale was really awesome and a bit heartwarming.
- It had a team-up with Gekisou Sentai Carranger.
- Without this show, we wouldn't have Power Rangers in Space, one of the best in the Power Rangers franchise.
- It's toyline sold really badly, which was a pretty disappointing record at the time.
- It had some really dumb moments.
- It can be really violent at times.