Dibo The Gift Dragon
Dibo The Gift Dragon is a South-Korean computer-animated children's television series created by OCON Studios. It was aired on EBS in South Korea from 2005 to 2006.
"Cozy Land" is a village of puppets which are made out of soft fabrics, which five good friends live in there: Bunny, a pink rabbit who loves style, Annie, a young human girl chef who is kind, shy but a great cook, Cro, a blue bookworm crow who experiments and studies, Elo, a clumsy and troublemaking green elephant who likes to drive with his firetruck and Dibo. Dibo is a good-natured and generous purple dragon who grants wishes to his friends, although those desires do not always turn out to be what they expected.
Why It Rocks
- Cute and funny characters.
- Fun CGI animation, even for 2005 standards, which is a good decision.
- Funny and heartwarming scenes.
- Dibo is the best character in the series.
- Entertaining and educational.
- Has scenes of compassion and learning.
- Their personalities might resemble as MLP:FiM characters.
- Bunny is usually the villainous-acting one, she can be mean and greedy at times, but later on a good bunny.
- Many teenagers and older kids usually hate this show at times.
- Dibo The Gift Dragon only had a few cast actors.
- Their reboot, "Dibo and Friends" appears in Korea 3D Showcase.
- It is the first Korean animation to be on Playhouse Disney as mentioned in SlideShare.
- It is wrong in IDMb that it has one season, it has 3 seasons.
- They have a magazine cover in "KIDSCREEN" since 2005.
- They are the 1st place animation that won in "STAR PROJECT".
- They have are the special jury prize of Pulcinella Awards Italy 2005.