Disney's House of Mouse
Happy Birthday to Disney's mascot, and the OG character of all animation, Mickey Mouse!
Mickey Mouse runs a nightclub in Toontown along with his girlfriend Minnie, who runs the books and day to day operations, his best friend, Donald Duck, who co-owns the club and tends to customer service and VIP guests, Daisy, Donald's girlfriend, who is the reservation clerk, Goofy, the head waiter, Clarabelle Cow, the local gossip whom Goofy has a crush on, Max Goof, Goofy's son and parking valet, and many more. While many complications arise, their biggest obstacle to ensure a good show becomes more complimented when their archenemy, Pete, buys the land the club is on and tries to ruin the show to shut them down. However Pete's plans always fail and the show always goes on. The shows include some animated shorts featuring the main cast plus one special guest star performer.
Why It Is Rockin' In This Place
- The biggest reason this show was a big hit was the huge massive crossover of Disney I.P.s interacting with each other like Beast with Cruella de Vil or the Mad Hatter with Judge Claude Frollo or Hades falling in love with Maleficent, the Mistress of All Evil.
- Many of the animated shorts featured on the show were featured on Mickey Mouse Works, hence why this was a spin-off.
- Many episodes focus on a certain theme and the cartoons used help with it. For instant, in the episode "Max's Embarrassing Date," the cartoons used focused on the theme of romance, though it did have a short on bikes Mickey used to unintentionally embarrass Max.
- The Disney Villains are rendered a bit harmless and silly in this show, (except the film Mickey's House of Villains) and even help to save the day. For instance, an episode revolved around Pete sabotaging the air conditioning at the House of Mouse causing almost everyone to leave. Pete almost declares victory when Hades stays behind as he enjoys the heat.
- Many voice actors reprise their roles in the more modern Disney films and shows during the time. Scott Weinger reprises his role as Aladdin and James Woods reprises his role as Hades.
- The animation is smooth, and it looks like movie-quality 2D animation.
- A lot of old Disney characters appeared like Pinocchio, Aladdin, Hercules, Susie the Little Blue Coupe (The inspiration for Cars), Herbie, Bambi and all other characters appeared in this show.
- Occasionally, it would showcase some awesome musical numbers, such as "Big Bad Wolf Daddy".
- There are some unlikable characters such as Mortimer Mouse and Baby Shelby.
- Daisy was still flanderized from being a kind, supportive, mature, and loving girlfriend of Donald to a selfish, abusive, mean, bossy, spoiled, and obnoxious girlfriend.
- Not all Disney characters appear, only as like references and cameos of Disney another products.
Based on over two thousand users the show has a rating of 7.5 on IMDB.