Drake & Josh
Drake & Josh is an American teen sitcom that ran on Nickelodeon from January 11, 2004 until September 16, 2007. The series, created by Dan Schneider, focuses on Drake and Josh, who hang out each other, after suddenly becoming stepbrothers, as Drake and his sister Megan's mother, and Josh's father get married.
Drake Parker and Josh Nichols couldn't be more different, and now that they've become stepbrothers and live in the same house, those differences are all the more obvious. With separate friends and aspirations in high school, the new siblings have unpredictable days and hilarious adventures while getting used to being family.
Why It Rocks
- Drake and Josh are a hilarious comedy duo.
- Likable and hilarious characters, like Drake, Josh, Walter, and Craig, and Eric.
- On top of that, Crazy Steve is one of the best characters in the show. His quotes are also very entertaining and memorable.
- Funny jokes and gags.
- Plenty of heartwarming moments, like the ending of the episode "Josh Is Done" when Josh doesn't want to deal with Drake anymore, Drake apologizes, and they become close again.
- The theme song is very catchy.
- It created tons of memorable quotes, including "I'm pressing it!".
- Its TV films Go Hollywood and Merry Christmas, Drake and Josh are fun to watch.
- Drake and Josh as their cartoon counterparts made a cameo appearance in one episode of The Adventures of Kid Danger.
- Some jokes are too mean-spirited.
- Some bad episodes like, Theatre Thug Peruvian Puff Pepper, and "Tree House".
- Megan can be very unlikable because she almost always gets Drake and Josh in trouble just for fun.
Episodes With Their Own Pages