Enter the Dragons (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, 2003)
Enter the Dragons is the 11th and 12th episodes of Season 5 of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003.) It aired on both July 1st and July 8th, 2006 and is considered by many fans to be the show's best episode along with Same As It Never Was.
The final showdown! With the help of allies and enemies alike, the Turtles have fought their way through a demonic version of New York to confront the Shredder once and for all! This night the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles will meet their destinies… whether it be to live or die!
Why It Rocks
- If this was the Series Finale, it could have been an epic one with all plot lines being completed and bringing a great feel of closure.
- The animation looks ten times better with All the mystic weapons making it even better.
- The voice acting is top notch and is amazing like always and has great chemistry.
- The Demonic Shredder is absolutely terrifying and is bad-ass, he is basically the Utrom Shredder, but even better.
- Combining both Allies and Villains together for that battle was a smart one.
- Knowing that life is on the line, everyone knows that this is now or never.
- The action scenes are godlike and is absolutely amazing and awesome to watch and are nonetheless awesome like the show does.
- The characters are at their most heroic and are at their absolute best they have ever been.
- The design of the city looking hellish was full of great imagery and perhaps the shows best animation ever.
- The turtles and shredder's last fight is iconic and remains to be one of the best showdowns in Cartoon History.
- The ending was heartwarming and could've saw the show end on a high note with the Demonic Shredder being killed.
Enter the Dragons received Universal Acclaim from Critics and Audiences alike for being what could've been the Series Finale. It was ranked the #1 Best Episode of the 2003 Series. It received a 9.8/10 on IMDb, being the highest rated.
It was ranked the #1 best episode of Season 5 of the 2003 Series by Leonardo 2003.