Four Heads Are Better Than Two (Danger Mouse)
I have no idea/sandbox is the sixth episode of the fourth series of Danger Mouse (1981) and the overall 28th episode.
Colonel K tries to increase productivity by giving DM a robot Penfold and Penfold a robot DM.
Why It Rocks
- If Colonel K didn't try to increase productivity by separating Danger Mouse and Penfold with robots, this episode wouldn't be funny.
- Penfold getting stuck in the gate
- That moment when Robot Penfold says Oh crumbs over and over again
- Robot Penfold chatting up the parking meter
- The robots say "Good grief, oh crumbs, Penfold shush, coming chief, come on Penfold" for no reason
- Sadly, if you grew up as a British kid in 1983, you only got five minutes, then had to wait the next day for five more minutes until Episode 5.
- Some of the other Penfold lines weren't used.
- We only got 17 minutes of this humor.