Great White Shark Bread (Breadwinners)
Great White Shark Bread is episode 20b of the second season of TTSW. It is also the 40th and final episode of the series overall.
SwaySway and Buhdeuce take to the Great Pond when an old sea captain's order of Great White Shark Bread turns into an epic quest.
Why It Rocks
- The characters are more likable than usual especially SwaySway and Buhdeuce.
- Captain Michael Scurvy Beak is a very interesting character with a sympathetic backstory
- It parodies the movie Jaws in a magnificent way.
- The "Chum" song was decent.
- The scene with the duo and the Great White Shark Bread was very intense and dramatic.
- The writing is good and is much better than how the show does usually.
- The pacing is good and isn't hyperactive like usual.
- There are some really funny jokes in this show.
- Heartwarming ending with SwaySway and Buhdeuce reuniting.
- This shows that not all episodes of the show are bad.
- It also shows that the series did improve in Season 2.
- The voice acting is now good as they talk normally than too fast they usually do.
- Regardless of how bad Breadwinners is of a show, this was an excellent way to end an otherwise awful Nicktoon.
- This episode was aired after the episode "Freaky Finger Bread" for the first three times of its' airing before being swapped out of production order.