|This page needs some cleaning up to meet Best Shows & Episodes Wiki's quality standards.|
The following reason has been specified: Generic pointers
Handy Manny is an American-Canadian CGI-animated television series on Playhouse Disney/Disney Junior that ran from 2006 to 2013.
In the town of Sheetrock Hills everyone gets help from handyman, Manny Garcia and his talking tool. The series teaches basic Spanish words and phrases and exposes kids to Latin culture. Other lessons focus on working together and problem solving as a team.
Por qué lo rompe y lo arregla (Why It Breaks It And It Fixes It)
- Astonishing animation that looks like a combination of 2D and 3D. (thanks to the help of Nelvana!)
- Likable and funny characters, like the title character Manny and his tools, Squeeze, Turner, Dusty, Stretch, Rusty, Felipe, Pat, and Flicker, and the bumbling Mr. Lopart.
- It manages to avoid coming off as a Bob the Builder or Engie Benjy rip-off despite similar premises.
- Promotes teamwork, problem-solving and positive attitude.
- It also teaches us how to speak Spanish, like Dora the Explorer.
- Catchy theme song.
- Great voice acting.
- Sometimes tackles mature topics such as work-related injuries. Such as the episode, "Squeeze in a Pinch" where Squeeze accidentally pinches Manny's thumb and hurts him.
Malas cualidades (Bad Qualities)
- Some of the voices from the tools can get annoying.
- Some people may find it a Bob the Builder rip-off due to how similar they are.
- Sometimes Felipe and Turner don't seem to get along with each other in a few occasions. The reason is, Felipe sometimes acts like a show-off much to Turner(as well as the other tools)'s annoyance. And Turner intends to act bossy to Felipe much to his annoyance. If any mature viewer overlooks this easily, they'd point out that in a way they're both responsible.
- While good, the animation can look very dated.
- Handy Manny had a crossover with Special Agent Oso.
- Wilmer Valderrama (voice of Handy Manny) would later voice Gaxton from Onward and Agustín Madrigal from Encanto.
- There is an animation test featuring Tyrone (from The Backyardigans) using lightsabers (from Star Wars) to fight Manny.