Henry Danger (seasons 4 and 5)
|This page needs some cleaning up to meet Best Shows & Episodes Wiki's quality standards.|
The following reason has been specified: Somewhat generic pointers
Henry Danger is an American comedy television series created by Dan Schneider and Dana Olsen that premiered on Nickelodeon on July 26, 2014. The series stars Jace Norman, Cooper Barnes, Riele Downs, Sean Ryan Fox, Ella Anderson, and Michael D. Cohen. On July 27, 2018, the series was renewed for a fifth and final season. The show ended on March 21, 2020. Later, it got a spin-off called Danger Force on March 28th, 2020, a week after the final episode aired. This page will focus on the final 2 seasons, when the show actually became good.
Why These Seasons Really DO Feel Good
- One of the reasons these two seasons are improvements is the fact that Piper and Henry started maturing. Even Ray began to become more mature and became slightly likable in these seasons.
- Besides Henry and Piper, many of the other characters have also become more likable like Schwoz Schwartz, Jasper Dunlop, Charlotte Page, Ray Manchester/Captain Man, Henry and Piper’s parents.
- Henry still had his superpower that could make his reflexes very fast from Season 3’s "Hour of Power".
- Unfortunately, he loses it in "A New Hero" and stays powerless for the rest of the series.
- The decent/cool villains like Drex, The Toddler, Rick Twitler, and Dr. Minyak, are in these seasons, and some like Frankini Valentine (who was already revealed by Goomer that he’s the brother of Cat from Victorious and Sam & Cat have also become more likable, as well as Goomer, Frankini’s assistant and a character who’s also from Sam & Cat.
- The acting has gotten a lot better.
- Character development for everyone in these seasons, as Henry and Ray have become better superheroes, and many of the characters now learn from their mistakes, right their wrongdoings, apologize, and get punishment.
- Henry’s family gets called out for their bad actions more in these seasons, which is bound to be satisfactory.
- Henry Danger: The Musical actually has some pretty catchy songs (although the lyrics were somewhat bad).
- The theme song is still pretty good and catchy, and the soundtrack is much more enjoyable to listen to.
- The morals have gotten a lot better, as the good morals manage to outweigh the bad.
- The writing, humor and special effects have improved.
- Like the first 3 seasons, the fight scenes are good and are even better in these seasons.
- Many good episodes, like “The Beginning of the End", "Captain Drex", and "The Fate of Danger".
- The final episodes mentioned above are great episodes and, overall, good way to end the series.
- The first three seasons weren't as good as these seasons.
- The show had two terrible and unnecessary spin-offs that ruined the series.
- The characters and villains can still be unlikable sometimes.
- Like the previous seasons, it still overuses the Laugh Track.
- Swellview is still a very stupid name for a town and still has ridiculous laws, even for a kids' comedy.
- The newscasters are still used as fillers since Season 3, which will get on your nerves quickly.
- There are still some bad episodes in these seasons like "Danger Games", "Knight & Danger" (crossovers with Game Shakers and Knight Squad), and the infamous "Captain Mom".
- The songs in Henry Danger: The Musical are just unoriginal. One song makes references to famous singers, which is very, very unnecessary.
Episodes With Their Own Pages
- Henry & the Woodpeckers (Season 2)
- Hour of Power (Season 3)
- Henry Danger The Musical
- The Fate of Danger
These 2 seasons received much more positive reception from critics, audiences and fans of the show, and considered these an improvement over the first 3 seasons.