Hold Up (Oggy and the Cockroaches)
Hold Up is the 28th episode of Season 3 of Oggy and the Cockroaches
As Oggy is a warehouseman at the Banque de France, he needs to use a forklift to carry the stack of bills to the spot so that the worker will notice it, suddenly the roaches stole a stack of bills in order for them to keep it.
Why It Is Holding Up Some Bills
- Oggy is likable in this episode as he can manage to use the forklift to grab the stack of bills carefully.
- The premise is decent since he can manage to use this in order to land it in the safe zone.
- Great title card.
- Amazing soundtrack as usual. It Is fair to say the sound of the engine or the forklifts intensifies the music played in one of the chasing scenes.
- Great animation as usual.
- There are some funny moments such as Oggy squashing the roaches while fighting.
- The chasing scenes, while they are riding forklifts, are great since one of them needs to put the stack bills on the correct spot while the others want to keep it.
- Like other Season 3 episodes, Marky is driving the vehicles, making him a good match for Oggy, since in other episodes of the show he is not used so often.
- The episode would be great if the counterfeiting scene was cut.
- Half-Decent Ending: When Oggy lands the counterfeited money on the landing spot, the worker burns them instead, which makes Oggy hit him using his helmet just for nothing, while the roaches laugh.
- The cockroaches are unlikable as they want to keep the stack for bills in their home.
- This episode shows counterfeiting in the last scene after the real stack of money was electrified, which is illegal in real life.
- Some mean-spirited moments like when the roaches fight over the money and they use the forklift to crush Oggy's feet.
- Half-Bad Ending: As the worker observes the money, he uses the flamethrower to destroy the bills instead, which makes him hurt by Oggy and the latter leaves just for nothing.