I Didn't Do It
I Didn't Do It is an American comedy television series that premiered on Disney Channel on January 17, 2014, and ended on October 16, 2015. The series was created by Tod Himmel and Josh Silverstein and stars Olivia Holt, Austin North, Piper Curda, Peyton Clark and Sarah Gilman.
The series follows brother-sister twins, Lindy and Logan Watson, and their three best friends, Jasmine, Garrett, and Delia, as they begin their freshman year of high school at Ditka High. Each episode in the first season began with a comedic "what just happened" situation followed by the story being told in flashbacks. This concept was abandoned in the second season.
Why It Rocks
- The acting from the main cast is just hilarious.
- Fun and lovable characters, such as Lindy, Logan, Jasmine, Garrett and Delia.
- Amazing premise, with the first season having comedic "what just happened" situations followed by the stories being told in flashbacks. While this was not during the 2nd season, that season was still good as the stories were still creative.
- Loads of funny moments, such as turning the Spenger‘s garage into a man cave, and Garrett‘a overreaction to not having a kiss before.
- Great and meaningful theme song performed by Olivia Holt.
- It was one of Disney Channel’s good shows during Disney’s dark age.
- It had some good crossover elements. Those being that Logan and Delia both guest starred in the Jessie episode, "The Ghostess with the Mostest", and that during one of this show’s episodes, "Bite Club", two characters from Austin & Ally, Trish and Dez, guest starred in that episode.
- "The Rescuers" was an okay series finale, and the ending was heartwarming.
- The adult characters can be unlikable and mean-spirited.
- The actors sometime scream their lines, which can be annoying.
- Akin to most It's A Laugh Productions shows, the laugh rack is frequently overplayed.
- Olivia Holt, the actress of Lindy Watson, also played Kim from Kickin' It.
- This is the final Disney Channel show during the rounded square era because this show aired before the 2014 rebrand era.