Note: not to be confused with the 2010 documentary of the same name.
|This page needs some cleaning up to meet Best Shows & Episodes Wiki's quality standards.|
The following reason has been specified: It needs more details and pointers.
WARNING! Spoilers ahead!
This article may reveal major plot points, especially considering the episode, season, or series had either been released recently or not in specific countries yet.
Inside Job is a 2021 Netflix animated series created by Shion Takeuchi, one of the crew members behind Gravity Falls, along with the executive producer, Alex Hirsch.
The series follows Reagan Ridley and Brett Hand to discover every conspiracies like Lizard people, moon landing, the flat Earth, etc.
Why It Rocks
- The concept of an employee working in a conspiracy organization is brilliant.
- Because this is made by Alex Hirsch himself, the animation and the character design are pretty decent.
- Great voice acting from Lizzy Caplan, Clark Duke, Alex Hirsch, Brett Gelman, Christian Slater, John DiMaggio, Bobby Lee, Tisha Campbell, Andy Daly, Chris Diamantopoulos, Ron Funches, and Suzy Nakamura.
- Likable characters like Reagan Ridley, Brett Hand, ROBOTUS, Doctor Andrei, Magic Myc, Glenn Dolphman, and Gigi Thompson
- Some funny moments here and there
- They mock the controversial and stupid groups and theories such as flat-Earthers and lizard people
- This shows tries not to show anything political.
- Reagan's backstory about her father showing no emotional love to her is really tragic.
- This show recalling for it's memes, despite outdated.
- "I am difficult."
- Although not horrible by any means, this can be considered one of Alex Hirsch’s weaker productions, due to the humor can sometimes be a little bit off.
- Rand Ridley can be unlikable sometimes.
- It used the dated Workplace comedy clichè. It can be somewhat mean-spirited at times.
- Technically in hindsight, the show becomes somewhat a false advertisement with its premise. As during in the first season, which reveals later on, that not all conspiracy theories are real; like one episode, "My Big Flat Earth Wedding", as the episode's main plot revolving around Flat Earth supporters and the theory itself is fully made-up by Rand, early on in that episode. All due, in fact, the show's Earth is hollow.
- Several parts of Episode 3 can be considered uncomfortable to people.