Jimmy Timmy Power Hour
The Jimmy Timmy Power Hour Trilogy are 3 hour-length Nicktoons crossover specials, set between The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius and The Fairly OddParents. The first special premiered on Nickelodeon on May 7, 2004. The two sequels, When Nerds Collide! and The Jerkinators!, both aired in 2006.
Thanks to Timmy Turner's Fairy Godparents Cosmo & Wanda, he and Jimmy Neutron switch universes and have crazy adventures exploring each of their worlds.
Why They Rock
- Both shows were combine 2D AND 3D for the crossover was a great idea.
- The voice acting from both shows are good.
- Some funny moments there, like Timmy breaks the fourth wall by saying that when he first appeared in Retroville, he wonders why he looks 3D (bulgy, as he prefers it). The same thing happened why Jimmy wonders when he first appeared in Dimmsdale why he looks 2D (flat, as some prefer it).
- Great storylines, where Timmy must shut down Goddard, who Timmy uploaded a destructive video game into, before he destroys Retroville, and while Jimmy must stop Mr. Crocker from taking over Fairy World.
- The ending was nice, where Timmy was apologizing to Jimmy for ruined everything and Jimmy sends Goddard to Dimmsdale for Timmy's science fair project.
- The second crossover called When Nerds Collide! was great, where Jimmy and Timmy fighting over Cindy at the Friday the 13th dance and Professor Calamitous befriending Anti-Cosmo and freeing the Anti-Fairies in the process.
- Speaking of which, the plot Jimmy, Timmy, his fairies, and their friends must save the world from Professor Calamitous and the Anti-Fairies after they make it Friday the 13th every day, stopping the Earth from rotating anymore. Not to mention, that Professor Calamitous in Jorgen's muscular body due to a mishap from Timmy. Jorgen Von Calamitous then takes Cindy to Retroville and creates the Big Bang Bomb, which would've exploded allowing Calamitous to make a whole new earth in his image.
- Jimmy and Timmy steal Cindy back and free Jorgen from Calamitous' control by breaking "DA Rules". With help from Jorgen, Cosmo and Wanda, Retroville and Dimmsdale are split allowing Jimmy and Timmy to both dance with Cindy.
- The Jerkinators, despite the plot was weak, was decent as Jimmy and Timmy do apologize to their friends and Jimmy and Timmy get them back and they make a plan to make Shirley vulnerable, and thus the third special is here instead of the Terrible TV Shows Wiki.
The Only Bad Quality
- The third and final crossover, The Jerkinators was still not that great, because of the plot, where Jimmy and Timmy creates a villain named Shirley and forget about their respective normal friends (Carl, Sheen, Libby, Chester, AJ and Cindy), making them all jealous. Thankfully, it was still decent, as said in WTR#9.