Johnny Bravo (Seasons 1-3)
(Redirected from Johnny Bravo)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Johnny Bravo is a comedy cartoon series created by Van Partible for Cartoon Network, and the second of the network's "Cartoon Cartoons".
Why It Rocks
- Wacky gags and jokes that sneak in a lot of adult humor.
- Johnny Bravo is a muscular, flirty, funny, manly, handsome, marginally intelligent, and likable protagonist. He serves as a stereotype of the big bulky womanizing moron without being obnoxious or unlikeable, while at the same time having a heart of gold.
- Memorable characters.
- Interesting plot for entertainment.
- Fluently smooth animation and art style.
- It had a TV movie called Johnny Bravo Goes to Bollywood in 2011.
- It had a crossover with Scooby-Doo, Where are You?.
- Johnny started becoming dumber in Season 3.
- The pop culture references such as mention of New Kids On the Block and celebrity guess appearances such as Donny Osmond can really date the show.
- TTSW. Despite Van Partible returning to work on season 4, it was so bad that it flopped and ended the series.
- The art shift in season 2 was mediocre.
- Johnny Bravo design may striking resemblance of 3D Realms's Duke Nukem. Both characters wearing sunglasses and both of them have a memorable quotes.
- Johnny Bravo is based on and similar to Elvis Presley.
- Johnny Bravo was not only popular in the United States of America, it was also popular in Asia and in Europe (especially in Italy), too.