Johnny vs Bling-Bling 2 (Johnny Test, 2005)
"Johnny vs Bling-Bling 2" is the second half of the second episode in the second season of Johnny Test (2005).
Eugene creates a device that reverts himself, Johnny, and Dukey back into young children, interfering with Johnny's video game showdown with Sissy.
Why It Rocks
- Bling-Bling Boy having 1000,000 roses to give Susan and Mary is very, very impressive despite Susan beimg allergic.
- Watching Johnny and Dukey play Sacred Sword 4 at the start was decent.
- "Look, I'm 11, and I'm pretty sure I can take a 2-year-old!" & "You might be the same age, but it's two against one!" - Johnny.
- The designs of Bling-Bling Boy, Johnny Test and Dukey as babies look pretty good as they don't lazily give them the same clothes (Total Dramarama) and the plot is a done right version of "Baby Puss" from Tom & Jerry and "Squid Baby" from SpongeBob SquarePants.
- The fights toddler Johnny and Bling-Bling Boy are top-notch and entertaining to watch, and the things they use are extremely clever for 2-year-old standards.
- Good Ending: When toddler Eugene was about to turn Johnny into an 11-day-old, Susan and Mary stop him and turn Johnny back into his normal size and babysit Eugene. Then, Johnny and Sissy play some Sacred Sword 4, and Johnny wins, and it ends with Bling-Bling Boy about to fed broccoli by Susan and Mary.
- It holds a rating of 6.8/10 on IMDB.