Justice League (Animated Series)
Justice League was an animated series produced for Cartoon Network from 2001-2004. It is based on the Justice League of America and associated comic book characters published by DC Comics.
The show follows the adventures of the newly formed Justice League, which consists of Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, The Flash, Martian Manhunter and Hawkgirl.
Why It Rocks
- The first DCAU show to have the Justice League in it.
- It's a great conclusion to both Batman: The Animated Series and Superman: The Animated Series.
- Great storylines.
- Awesome theme song.
- The voice acting is good, especially from George Newbern, Kevin Conroy, Susan Eisenberg, Michael Rosenbaum, Phil LaMarr, Carl Lumbly and Maria Canals-Barrera.
- The newcomers for this show were awesome.
- Some villains were new and some old ones were brought back (Lex Luthor, The Joker and Darkseid), but they were all totally badass.
- It focused on many superheroes in every episode.
- It was one of the DCAU's best shows that aired (alongside Batman: The Animated Series, Superman: The Animated Series, Batman Beyond and Static Shock).
- Both of the season finales were epic.
- Speaking of which, it has a sequel called Justice League Unlimited, which was also good.
- It helped Martian Manhunter become famous and be an associate to the league.
- It is kinda shows what killed Batman Beyond.
- The CGI in the intro is very bad.