||This page needs some cleaning up to meet Best Shows & Episodes Wiki's quality standards.|
The following reason has been specified: unspecified
If this page looks good to you, you may remove this template.
|Justice League Action
Finally, a good Cartoon Network reboot.
||November 26, 2016 (UK)|
December 16, 2016 (US) – June 3, 2018
||Warner Bros. Television Distribution
Jason J. Lewis
Justice League Action is an American animated television series based on the DC Comics superhero team of the same name. The series is produced by Jim Krieg, Butch Lukic, and Alan Burnett.
This show debuted on Cartoon Network UK on November 26, 2016, and premiered in the United States on Cartoon Network on December 16, 2016.
The series features the adventures of Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, and the rotating members of the Justice League as they fight various supervillains and other threats to Earth.
Why It Rocks
- Talented voice cast members such as Mark Hamill and Kevin Conroy.
- Features a wide variety of Justice League members such as Firestorm, Green Arrow, the Flash, and Hawkman.
- Likable characters, including Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman.
- As always, excellent villains such as The Joker and Lex Luthor.
- The animation is absolutely beautiful.
- Brilliantly choreographed action scenes.
- This show doesn't try to be a silly comedy or an edgy action show, but it has a proper blend of comedy and action that makes it a fun watch.
- Some good morals, such as a moral on fair treatment.
- Decent plots.
- Easy on the eyes character designs.
- It can be boring sometimes.
- The show was screwed over by Cartoon Network and has stopped airing as a result because some of the episodes had got dumped to the Cartoon Network app.
- Lobo is sugarcoated yet again for a family-friendly audience.