Kaitou Sentai Lupinranger vs Keisatsu Sentai Patranger
'Kaitou Sentai Lupinranger VS Keisatsu Sentai Patranger|快盗戦隊ルパンレンジャー VS 警察戦隊パトレンジャー|Kaitō Sentai Rupanrenjā Bui Esu Keisatsu Sentai Patorenjā, translated as Phantom Thief Squadron Lupinranger VS Police Squadron Patranger, is the 42nd entry in the Super Sentai franchise. It is also the first Super Sentai entry to involve two Sentai teams at the same time. It joined Kamen Rider Build on the Super Hero Time block on February 11, 2018, replacing Uchu Sentai Kyuranger. After Build's finale, Kamen Rider Zi-O joined Lupinranger VS Patranger on the Super Hero Time block. It ended on February 10, 2019, and was replaced by the 4 Week Continuous Special Super Sentai Strongest Battle!! and later Kishiryu Sentai Ryusoulger in March 2019 as part of the Super Hero Time block.
Why It Rocks
- It was the first Super Sentai series to have a cops and robbers theme.
- Though the last season before this that was police-based was Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger, this is the first season to have a thief-themed team with the Lupinrangers.
- The rangers are very likable especially Kairi/LupinRed and Keiichiro/Patren1gou.
- The suit designs are very nice to look at.
- They teamed up with Uchu Sentai Kyuranger and Kishiryu Sentai Ryusoulger.
- The opening and ending themes are very catchy.
- Interesting concepts such as having two sentai teams as opposed to one and having one person as two sixth rangers.
- It aired alongside Kamen Rider Build (in the first half).
- Their summer movie was amazing.
- It's toy-line sold extremely badly.
- This season aired alongside with Kamen Rider Zi-O (in a second half).
- While It's good, The four-part special 4 Week Continuous Special Super Sentai Strongest Battle!! was not great at all, waiting 4 weeks until Kishiryu Sentai Ryusoulger.